Re: [Amps] IM distortion and such

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] IM distortion and such
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:14:28 -0400
Bill,

I forgot about you being in the Bluegrass State. You would know well the laws
there, and they are the same here in Ohio and in West Virginia. WV was the last
state around close that allowed taking the test without a BSc. Now though, they
require it. The way I see it, if one can pass the exams, they deserve to be
able to do it if they have worked in an engineering environment for a few
years. None will let this happen now though whether you know what your doing or
not. Also, the online universities people take are not considered by most
states as satisfying the college requirement.

Best,

Will