Re: [Amps] HV transformers I want to series primary and parallelsecondar

To: theo.bellamy@spirittelecom.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV transformers I want to series primary and parallelsecondary
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:52:46 -0400
Theo,

That amp reminds me a lot of the amps I used to build years ago. It really
brings back memories. I see it used four transformers. I'm not sure how they
were wired, but they can surely be used that way as long as they're the same
transformer. The KW I used to build used two large transformers in parallel in
a seperate power supply over the weight.

Best,

Will