Re: [Amps] 6 mtrs:

To: <amps@contesting.com>, <Gudguyham@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 6 mtrs:
From: "Nils Petter Pedersen" <la7sl@online.no>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:22:54 +0200
No, I do not think the results would be the same at 3.5 as on 50 Mhz.
Those curves are traced below 30Mhz and if you try to make a set of curves
for 50Mhz they would be very different !
Those curves are dynamic, and they will change,- sometimes dramatically
when you are outside the recommended operating range.
The only curves that would be the same are the static curves, they will be of
little
use except for idling conditions ( transmit,- no signal)
Peter