Re: [Amps] 6 mtrs:

To: <amps@contesting.com>, <Gudguyham@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 6 mtrs:
From: "Nils Petter Pedersen" <la7sl@online.no>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:03:19 +0200
Well Lou
You are missing the fact that those curves will actually change with changing
frequency !
The determining element here is the tube itself, and not the curves.
The curves are graphical expressions of how the tube behaves under certain
conditions.
And they are measures giving the tubes dynamic properties.
Which in turn are the result of the tubes mechanical properties.
You can not take a set of curves traced at say 15 Mhz and then "command" the
tube to
follow these curves at 50 Mhz !  To do so you would need to brake a few laws of
nature... :-)
 The tube's properties will give you the curves, not vice versa and those
properties will
change with frequency, most so outside the recommended range.
Peter