[Amps] Vacuum Ant Relay; Sell

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Vacuum Ant Relay; Sell
From: Pat Barthelow <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:26:49 -0700
For sale:
A Vacuum Ant Relay,  SO-239 connectors x 3; Labeled COM, N.O. N.C. , machined
aluminum relay capsule enclosure, with two screw coil terminal block. Coil
terminals inside housing labeled L1; L2  40  ohm DC coil resistance Diode
across coil terms, switches with 12 volts, but may still be 24 volt coil,
unknown for sure.

Cant find a P/N or Mfg name, but it is in a 2 x 3.25 x 3.0 machined aluminum
block enclosure, professionally done and painted battleship gray
the SO-239s have a casting number on their flanges: CPH 4919, SO-239 Chicago,
Amphenol
Sorry, No Camera for a picture, and does not match available pics on vacuum
relays on the web.
If you can ID this relay as to make and model, it would be appreciated.
Believed to be made by Jennings.

If you can ID and/or are interested in buying, make an offer...

All the Best, 73,
Pat Barthelow     aa6eg@hotmail.com
http://www.jamesburgdish.org
Subscribe: http://bambi.net/jamesburg.html
Jamesburg Earth Station  Moon Bounce Team