Re: [Amps] Clipperton-L parasitic suppressors

To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "'Ian White GM3SEK'" <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Clipperton-L parasitic suppressors
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:46:01 -0500
Carl,

There is a big difference between pushing snake oil and
being abusive to those who point out that the device is
snake oil.  When top notch engineers and designers were
being harassed and driven off the list for pointing out
that the alleged benefits of nichrome could be achieved
with a properly designed conventional suppressor, it was
clear that Measures' behavior was out of hand and would
not change.

Other venues show that the behavior has not changed.
Anyone who dares say that the emperor has no clothes
receives a never ending stream of personal abuse by
Measures and his acolytes.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV