Re: [Amps] Good engineering

To: "dezrat1242@yahoo.com" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Good engineering
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:23:50 -0400
   I will have to say that there is a bit of difference between good
engineering of a product and
designing something (one of a kind) with components that are available or
on hand.
     And there is a third that I call "cook book engineering" which
requires very little creativity and
excludes many interesting, novel solutions.

73
Bill wa4lav