Re: [Amps] New High Efficiency 3-500Z plate caps

To: <4cx250b@muohio.edu>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] New High Efficiency 3-500Z plate caps
From: Patrick Barthelow <apolloeme@live.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 07:14:30 -0700
Cool, ....So to speak...

They resemble closely the design of the factory  plate heat dissapators on the
Drake L-4B

Also, I wonder if there is any heat transfer advantage to be gained by smearing
a thin

(as always) layer of heat sink compound between the tube electrode, and the
inside clamp hole of the dissapators?

Best Regards,
73, de Pat Barthelow AA6EG