Re: [Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>, "Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??
From: <w8hw@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 08:10:22 -0500
Hello Carl,

I worked for RCA also. When and where did you work for them?

73, Bruce, W8HW
============================

-----Original Message----- From: Carl
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 17:41
To: Rob Atkinson ; amps@contesting.com

My ancient Bird 3KW load built for RCA still has its couple of gallons of
PCB's. I check the smell every few years and its not burn yet so it stays in
use as it has for over 30 years here.

My 1500W 2M amp uses a pair of GE Pyranol's in the PS and those were new
when I built it almost 30 years ago.

Let the knock knee nannies cry all they want.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>