Re: [Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??
From: charlie carroll <k1xx@k1xx.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 19:54:58 -0500
This little stroll down nostalgia lane has been nice.  I have a question... anyone want to buy a 2400vac pole pig that has been drying for at least 20 years.  Even better, anyone want to buy this little jewel and then ship from Florida?
I don't really remember, but it is either 3 or 5 kw.

73 charlie, k1xx