Re: [Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??
From: Chris Wilson <chris@chriswilson.tv>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 10:54:47 +0000

Hello Paul,

You lot Stateside are very lucky being able to acquire these "pole
pigs". Here in the UK I have never, ever found a source for them, or
even found a linesman who knows what happens to old redundant ones.
Somewhere is a place where our old pole pigs retire, but it eludes me!
;) 2E0ILY

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv