Re: [Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??
From: Steve Wright <stevewrightnz@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 06:49:25 +1300
On 07/11/17 05:57, Jeff Breitner wrote:

I think the exposure to PCBs danger is the potential legal morass should PCBs show up on your property.  In particular, should they escape containment.

While it has been almost thirty years since I have had to deal with the use and disposal of components containing PCBs, I don't think the regulations and labeling requirements have relaxed over that time.  It was a big deal back then, I'm sure it is today.

Yes, well my insurance company won't be pleased I am sure.