Re: [Amps] Tips For Winding a Plate Choke

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "Artek Manuals" <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tips For Winding a Plate Choke
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:04:50 -0400
It is 200W period in the USA, no SSB or AM allowed; only CW, and data.

I have no idea if my 76PA works there and dont care either.

As far as 160 Ive put that choke in several Amp Supply LK-800A's as well as the souped up ones with 3CPX tubes and the LK-550 external transformer. Later transformers had both voltages available.

No heating problems when testing into my BIG BIRD load on CW and SSB.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Artek Manuals" <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>