[CQ-Contest] Future for DOS programs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Future for DOS programs
From: RThompson@factorysoft.com (Randy Thompson)
Date: Mon Jan 19 09:05:26 1998
I can suggest an excellent one - WriteLog by W5XD.  Check it out at
http://www.contesting.com/writelog .

I got it to do RTTY contests, but it actually does CW and SSB too!  And
it runs completely in Win95 so you can do neat stuff like read e-mail
and surf the net while running stations during the dark hours of the 10m
contest.

Randy, K5ZD