[CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys
From: yo3ctk@alltrom.ro (YO3CTK)
Date: Thu May 7 14:55:05 1998
Hello everybody,

I would like to have your opinion on which is the best software to keep
my logs from different contests. My requirements are:

1.      To be able to import CT9 files
2.      To be able to input old QSO from paper logs
3.      To keep track of the progress of DXCC, WAZ, WAC and so on
4.      To keep track of incoming/outgoing QSL
5.      To be able to register some (very few) QSO I do in between
contests

Currently, I use paper logs for QSO in between contests, CT9 for
contests and some Excel files for incoming QSL. I even considered to
program my own database software, but there is no point in re-inventing
the wheel.

Thank you all for your wisdom.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK