[CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys
From: GW4BLE@btinternet.com (GW4BLE)
Date: Thu May 7 21:29:29 1998
Let's have more input on this one please guys ....

DXBase98 or DX4WIN  or what ?????

I need something that will do the following...

1) Allow me to import some 80,000 contacts from Turbolog 3
2) Supports the K1EA DVP
3) Has a user-friendly screen with "log-book" feel  (Turbolog 3 is good in
that respect)
4) Is supported by an on-line update service, with a User Group or
reflector.
5) Is produced by someone who LISTENS to what the users want and will accept
constructive criticism.
6) Must be Windows based
7) Has all the usual interfaces for packet, CW, etc...
8) Costs under $50

(only kiddin' on #8,  I appreciate GOOD software costs money and I would be
willing to pay accordingly)

Anyone up for it?

Steve GW4BLE.