[CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys
From: kamar@tiac.net (Ron Martin)
Date: Thu May 7 10:19:44 1998
Mike,

You may want to consider DXBase 98; this is a 32-bit logging program that
runs on IBM compatible PC's.  Take a look at the following web site:
http://www.mindspring.com/~jlennox/index.htm .

This program is fast, stable, works with the VHF and Internet packet
clusters, has a built in label, report, QSL card design application, has
built-in CW keyboard functions, and many more features.  Its data base
architecture is based on Microsoft's Access Jet engine; that is, you can use
Microsoft's ACCESS to further work with your QSO data bases if desired.

The application imports CT files, is easy to use in importing your paper log
data, has various award tracking features (see web page above), and an
excellent QSO/QSL data base system.