[CQ-Contest] LOG Software for contest-oriented guys

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOG Software for contest-oriented guys
From: lvschim@1bigred.com (Larry Schimelpfenig)
Date: Fri May 8 20:05:56 1998
I would like to second the suggestion made by several well know contesters that
DX4WIN does everything a dxer and contester could want. I've been using the
product since the very first versions, and I've been amazed at the utility
added with each (no-cost) upgrade.

Concerned with performance when the database contains extremely large numbers
of Qs, some individuals had shopped for a 32 bit application before going with
DX4WIN. I am unaware of anyone who is anything less than pleased with the speed
that the product processes very large numbers of contacts. I work M/S and M/M
contests from NJ4F, who transfers all of his Qs from NA to DX4WIN. A lot of
logs have been transferred, and the app still zips right along.

The individual who provides most of the product support is a close personal
friend, and I can tell you his efforts place DX4WIN in the category of second
to none regarding support. I have no financial ties, just spend a lot of time
building antennas and working contests with half of the DX4WIN team, so I know
how much time and effort he puts into product support.

While this product has been advertised in CQ in the last couple of years and
recently in QST, word of mouth endorsement has been phenominal.

Look at the available products, but I would suggest it a terrible mistake if
you don't give the free (via Internet) demo a spin before you decide.

73 de Larry K7SV in VA (lvschim@1bigred.com)