[CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys
From: public@brailcom.cz (Emil Sirucek)
Date: Tue May 12 18:45:36 1998
Hi there,

nothing like specially designed contest program like TRlog...
but except DX4WIN and DXBase98 you may find very interesting brand new logging
software YPLOG at:

http://www.logicnet.com/tony.field

Download either Ken243 or Icom243 and see... This software is under development
and maybe YOUR comments warmly appreciated. Shareware version does not support
CW keyboard interface now (but I believe more important - for logging, not
contest
program - is PADDLE support in both Curtis A/B modes).

Take a look at this. I believe this is only software which handles properly
/MM and /AM stations, FR/G, etc. There are very comprehensive tables (for
registered users only) enabling unbelievable lot of statistic functions. You
may import data from any contest program for future processing.

Luck, Martin, OK1RR

Replies to: Martin.K@pemail.net