[CQ-Contest] QSL Bureau Fee Structure

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL Bureau Fee Structure
From: dgreig@ix.netcom.com (Dave Greig)
Date: Tue Aug 11 13:04:47 1998
As a sorter for the W5 Buro,  I do have cards that pile up into the pounds
for certain dxer's and contesters, in most cases, I do have envelopes for
these people.  But my main comment to the group is if you have changed your
call  make sure you have envelopes at the buro for each one of your calls
past and present.  I have cards piling up for people who have changed there
calls, but have neglected to keep envelopes for the old calls at the buro.

Dave Greig N3BUO