[CQ-Contest] QSL Bureau Fee Structure

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL Bureau Fee Structure
From: kb3aug@juno.com (Bill Hinkle)
Date: Thu Aug 13 23:47:36 1998
Guess this explains why my return rate dropped after moving to WV from
MD, go figure...

While we are on the QSL thing here, I'd like to know how is it that I can
not get a card returned from guys I've worked more then a few times in
contests. Hey, it's just zone 3 on 75 and 40, zone 4 on 15, but when you
need them for 5BWAZ it's a big deal. Real close to the "first plateau" of
150 zones confirmed (142). Those 3 zones and a buro mailing would get me
over the hump. Before you ask, I sent SASE's to them on more then one
occasion. Go figure that one too........

73, Bill KB3AUG

     Pendelton County WV
                                                             Where there
are only 14 Hams with a General or above

    and only one traffic light..........

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:45:57 -0400 Fred Laun K3ZO <aalaun@ibm.net>
writes:

>I like QSL'ing even after 46 years of very active hamming.  I keep an
>analog system of 11 books with calls of all the non-W's I have worked
>since
>I got the call K3ZO,
>
>Question:  with W8AH in the same state, why does anyone need a QSL
>from
>N4ZR at all?
>
>73, Fred

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]