[CQ-Contest] OO reports

Subject: [CQ-Contest] OO reports
From: W0uo@cs.com (W0uo@cs.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 10:06:14 2002
I agree completely with Tom.

I saw a couple of the notices last night.  In both cases, the party receiving
the notice was operating at or above 14348.0.  By definition, given the
bandwidth of SSB filters and the placement of the filters with respect to the
carrier, these signals were out of band.

I don't know what it is about our culture, but it seems to me that going 80
MPH in a 60 MPH  zone is perfectly fine as long as you don't get caught, and
if you do, its because the cop is a jerk.

One of the strongest features of our hobby has been "self policing."  This
aspect of our hobby needs and deserves your support.

73 de Jim
W0UO/5