[CQ-Contest] Trashed Heil Proset Out There?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Trashed Heil Proset Out There?
From: nat@ajheatwole.com (Nat Heatwole)
Date: Sat Jun 1 15:03:26 2002
Does anyone on this list have a trashed Heil Proset headset available
that they would consider selling me? I'm looking for a working mic/boom
from a Proset to put onto another (non-Heil) set of headphones but I
don't feel like spending $130 plus shipping to buy a new headset just
for the mic/boom. If someone reading this has a trashed Proset that has
a working mic/boom and cord please e-mail me if you'de consider parting
with it. Thanks!

73, Nat, WZ3AR