[CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING, NO. 2

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING, NO. 2
From: n6tj@sbcglobal.net (James Neiger)
Date: Tue Jun 4 17:51:46 2002
I like the Heil footswitch.  And on the well-beaten-down subject of
headphones, as I have stated before, the ONLY headphone I will ever use
again is the FOSTEX T-20.  Cost about $80.  I wear them without any
discomfort for 48 hours straight.  Simply epoxy a Heil boom mike with HC-4
element (naturally) to the side.

Following my lead, the FOSTEX used one time or another by world class
operators like W6YA, CT1BOH, and OH2BH.

Now that I have revealed Contesting Secret No. 2, (1) the competition just
got a little tougher, and/or (2) many more of you will be operating,
comfortably, for many more hours, and we will all enjoy your presence, and
obvious skills.

Hoping to see many of you in Finland.

Vy 73

Jim Neiger