Fw: [CQ-Contest] CW UBN

Subject: Fw: [CQ-Contest] CW UBN
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Tue Jun 4 15:00:03 2002
On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 04:09:15AM -0000, Rex Maner wrote:
> Good thinking today with computer logging , however when we were papering
> logging I'm sure that many guys didn't put in a W7 into their log when they
> already had a W6 zone 3 and a couple of VE7's,  TOO much effort to write
> them down and also dupe.

I do not recall it being the effort of logging them nor
was it the trouble of duping them - afterall ten contacts
with a ZERO point station counts the same as one contact.

The problem was it made it very hard to figure out
your average points per QSO.

The first time I showed up at a CQ WW M/M I was told not to
log more than a few W stations.

Now in the age of computer logging I log everything - I log W/VE stations
even in the ARRL DX contests.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net