[CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike conduct

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike conduct
From: henry@summitschool.com (Henry)
Date: Mon Mar 31 15:05:53 2003
Asbestos scivvies are put on...
Other than EO6F's politicial opinions, whats the difference between what
he did and the the several SA stations calling "CQ contest- only JA
pse..."? Granted , his score suffers, but what is the real difference?

I'm only glad that I live in a country that allows opinion to be aired
without decapitation, jailtime or severe retaliation...
...and thanks for the all the q's this past weekend-
73,
Henry, W2DZO
WS4NC M/S
Winston-Salem, NC