RE: [CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

To: "'Cq-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???
From: "Darryl Wagoner" <darryl@shecora.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:37:44 -0400

Bob,

You got it more than right.

A signed log has the certified in it.  A certified has the public
key for both the signer and the CA public (which in this case is ARRL).
Therefore all you need to send on the CD is the signed log.

I am also willing to be a TrustedQSL manager and upload logs to ARRL
if anyone needs such a service.  I don't wish to be responsible to
private
keys and signing logs, but I will forward.

73

-Darryl