RE: [CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

To: "Darryl Wagoner" <darryl@shecora.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:52:18 -0400
Darryl:
Are you speaking for yourself or the ARRL LoTW team using the CQ Contest List
for a forum for the League ???

After doing a TEOMA.COM  search on your callsign WA1GON, I found that "The
logging
software modules are being developed as part of the Trusted QSL open-source
project
headed by Darryl Wagoner, WA1GON

See  http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2001/08/02/3/ !!!

I personally consider it poor form for the ARRL, their employees or advisors
to use a Public List in this manner.

Other member associated with the development LoTW have refrained from using
Non-ARRL list to respond to LoTW questions !!!

73
Bob, K1VU