RE: [CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???
From: "Darryl Wagoner" <darryl@shecora.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:51:35 -0400
Greetings Dick and the group,

This is a interesting idea.  Is there any policy reason why
the call sign owner and a TrustedQSL manager couldn't each
have a cert for the same call sign?  This would allow the
QSL manager to do his/her job, but also have accountability of
who is issuing the tQSLs.

Also Dick you should be very proud of this system.  It is really
great!

73
Darryl WA1GON