RE: [CQ-Contest] Logbook of the World as substitute for bureau QSLing

To: "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Logbook of the World as substitute for bureau QSLing
From: "K0HB" <K-Zero-HB@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:34:34 -00

Pete,

I think it is perfectly reasonable, except for the part about "I will no
longer respond to QSLs sent to me via the bureau system."   That seems
arbitrarily "hardnosed", especially since you propose to use the bureau
system yourself for outgoing non-sase-sender cards.   Your mileage may
vary, but I'm pretty active working 'routine' DX (UA, JA, DL, PY, etc.) and
my incoming unsolicited-bureau cards average perhaps 100 a month or less.
In the big scheme of things, answering those cards back via the bureau is
the price of two or three jugs of good single-malt per year.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
  I found it!  http://tinyurl.com/upn9