Re: [CQ-Contest] Lost leading 'dit' - summary

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Lost leading 'dit' - summary
From: Mike Gilmer <n2mg1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:02:56 -0800 (PST)
But they could have been awake...

It's too bad that TQC, ISO9000 and all the other
similar nonsense do NOTHING to enhance the quality
of the design. The falacy behind the mentality is
as long as you can build repeatable crap, as designed,

and with documented procedures, it can somehow have
"Quality".

Their "process" might not include taking customer
feedback and improving their product.  So, continuous
process improvement does not necessarily mean
continuous product improvement.

Mike N2MG

http://search.yahoo.com