Re: RE: [CQ-Contest] Response to K5ZD's comments

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: RE: [CQ-Contest] Response to K5ZD's comments
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:06:01 -0600 (CST)
I am 51 but if I had a whole 48 hours available to me, I'd probably go for
it.  The thing is, I have a lot more going on in my life these days than
ham radio and don't get a whole weekend to contest.  The times I have
available are kind of random, so I may have no time at all the first 24
hours of the contest and then 12 hours scattered about for the second 24
hours. Cutting the contest back to 24 hours may limit my participation
time even more or cut it out completely.

I am sure there are others with similar situations.

73, Zack W9SZ