RE: [CQ-Contest] The Next BIG Step in contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] The Next BIG Step in contesting
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:28:09 -0000
Very neat idea.  Ideally, and conceivably not many years away, logs
would be sent in real-time to the CQ Contest Committee for posting on
an online scoreboard, and as the clock turns from 2359 to 0000Z
Sunday night, the scoring server is closed and all log submissions
are complete.  Automated log checking begins.  Final scores are
calculated and posted within a few hours.

Imagine runners not being able to see the rest of the field during
the race...
Barry W2UP