Re: [CQ-Contest] Line Scores

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Line Scores
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:40:55 EST
In a message dated 12/3/2004 1:22:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
N7MAL@CITLINK.NET writes:
>>I would like you to suggest to QST/ARRL to use your advertising dollars to
help support your customers needs, especially in area of contesting,
contesting activities, and contest reporting. The end result might lead to more
sales
of your fine products like the Ft 1000MP.<<

Another way to get contest listings is to ask major manufacturers to simply
sponsor the listing as a paid advertising: Results of ARRL DX contest brought
to you by Yaesu (whatever).

They could slap their ad or pitch all over the listings and ARRL would have
no choice.

Contesters will be thankful, buy the xxxx radios and we will get to be
immortalized in the complete listings.

Yuri, K3BU.us