Re: [CQ-Contest] Line Scores

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Line Scores
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 21:53:26 -0500
Lee,

I agree with you in principle; that is, the line scores belong in QST,
should never have been taken out, and should be returned.

But, considering that I don't think those options are viable at present, sad
to say... I would settle for seeing them in NCJ.

Having said that:  if this is to be done, I would prefer to see it done in
such a way that those who choose not to be a League member can get the
individual issue with the results.  Failing that, at least those who entered
the contest in question should be able to get the .pdf file, regardless of
their membership status (as indicated in my email back to Ward via the list
a few minutes ago).

I would even be happy to see a special annual issue, assuming that there was
enough subscriber and advertising support, that contained the line scores
for ALL of the previous years; said annual to be an extra issue for
subscribers, but one sold separately for anyone who wanted one.

And I'd settle for each year's previous scores being put on the annual
CD-ROM (and eventual DVD) containing the previous year's publications.

One can hope, can't one?

73, ron wn3vaw