RE: [CQ-Contest] Follow-up Line Scores

To: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Follow-up Line Scores
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:44:02 -00
> From: N7MAL <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>

> Why am I a member of the ARRL when almost 1/3 of
>  the membership doesn't want me and my kind(contesters)
> around?

If the only reason you're an ARRL member is because you want to see your
call letters printed in QST, then perhaps there is no justification for
your membership.  Join some other national amateur organization instead.
(Good luck on this one, now!)

While I'd love to see the return of line scores  and section news to QST
(and can be very pesky to my Director about that topic), it is only one
minor (VERY minor) negative alongside all the good reasons for my support
of ARRL.

73, de Hans, K0HB