Re: [CQ-Contest] Follow-up Line Scores

To: N7MAL <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Follow-up Line Scores
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:45:27 -0800 (PST)
I think it would be interesting to find out how many
of that 1/3 have actually been on the air in the past
year, or been on something other than 2 meter FM or
packet (which the ARRL plays to).  They probably don't
know the first think about contesting or contesters
but think they aren't supposed to like them because of
an email they have seen, or a thread on eham.net that
says that contesters tie up an entire band that they
don't operate on anyway

73s John NE0P