Re: [CQ-Contest] [Yaesu] Best HF rig under $900

To: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com,icom@mailman.qth.net, yaesu@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Yaesu] Best HF rig under $900
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:37:12 -0600
John- I have been watching the FT-920 market. It seems to be right on the
edge of your $900. level, but the used price seems to be going up since it
was discontinued. Depending on the age and the added features, (Filters,
etc) the range goes from about  your level, up to $1100. It has 6M and FM,
and a good DSP unit and auto tuner.
Check it out. (I have 2)
Bill

At 07:44 PM 2/21/2005 -0800, John Geiger wrote:

>In your opinion, what is the best used HF only rig or
>HF/6 rig on the used market today for $900 or less?
>
>73s John NE0P

>SPAM: Score: 51
>SPAM: Action: None
>SPAM: ------------------- End of Spamnix Spam Report ------------------