Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: SO1R and SO2R

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: SO1R and SO2R
From: "VE5ZX" <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:48:36 -0600
> If you want an "entry level" class ... and one that those without
> access to the advanced tools can enjoy ... why not include a
> "Basic" class in every contest.  The "basic" class would allow

As I said. It is not a matter of adding another class (or mailing out more
paper/plaques)! It simply a matter of reporting contest results on-line and
openly providing enough information for contestants to compare themselves
against whoever they wish.

> In any case, there is no justification for discriminating
> against SO2R any more than discriminating against those with

And there is no justification for discriminating against SO1R! End of story!

Syl

Sylvan Katz - VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK