Re: [CQ-Contest] A question of protocol

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A question of protocol
From: Scott Manthe <n9aa@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 17:41:37 -0600
The QSO may be legal, but it can't be submitted for DXCC credit. The
"buddy" is in Guam or Okinawa and these are different DXCC entities than
W/K and legally, he can't just use a W/K call there.

If the "buddy" is in California and uses your call to snag a rare one
for you (and I'm sure this happens more often than people like to
admit), it would be legal, but it would be cheating, wouldn't it?

73,
Scott, N9AA