Re: [CQ-Contest] TQP vs CQ RTTY

To: Robert Naumann <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TQP vs CQ RTTY
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 22:07:22 -0500 (CDT)
Robert Heinlein: "Everything to excess.  Moderation is for monks."

Someone-whose-name-I-forget: "You don't know how far you can go until
you've gone too far (note - don't apply this to life itself)."

I only see a problem when there are three or four contests on one weekend.
Sometimes it turns out some people are in all of them and working one
station may give you a QSO for all.

73, Zack W9SZ