Re: [CQ-Contest] cheating with packet

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cheating with packet
From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:04:37 +0200
I believe that the majority uses cluster today during the contests. How to
explain that when i am spotted a big unless mess pileup starts? Here is
another way to catch the cheaters!! My suggestion is the the categories will
be soab and soab(unassisted). So the "default" will be the use of clusters
and if someone wants to compete in another category participate like
Unassisted.

Kostas sv1dpi