Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <w4tv@subich.com>,<k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>, "'Dennis Vernacchia'" <n6ki73@gmail.com>,"'Lee Buller'" <k0wa@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R
From: "Paul E. Dorey" <wn6k@wn6k.cts.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:19:43 -0800
Aha...but most Pole Vaulters are VO1P (Vaults ONLY w/ 1 Pole).  Your analogy
doesn't quite fit... we all use different types of poles (radios) just that
some of us use only ONE.

Now I don't care if you guys do SOGazillianR.... it just should not be the
same class as someone operating with one radio...go to your own class and
then complain because you can't beat a mega station or something.