Re: [CQ-Contest] Public access to logs

To: <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Public access to logs
From: "Alan Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:14:56 -0800
I like being able to check another persons log.  I look at my report and
if one of my DX contacts is shown as BUSTED or NIL I like to go to his
log and look for my call at the same date/time as I logged and see if I
am there or how my call was logged by the DX.
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired