Re: [CQ-Contest] Public access to logs

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Public access to logs
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:12:57 -0600 (CST)
Why is it that the obvious solution to all this to me is for the contest
sponsor in question to simply leave out the date/time for all the QSO's?

I can go to the VP6DX on-line log right now and see what bands I worked
them on.  It doesn't have the date or time.

Granted, contest operating is more limited, covering only two or three
days at most, but still, you could only GUESS at the date/time from a log
and don't really know for sure.

I suspect that would at least satisfy the ARRL. They can't say that the
date and time was actually published if it wasn't.

73, Zack W9SZ