Re: [CQ-Contest] Move WPX Back to 30 Hours?

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Move WPX Back to 30 Hours?
From: "Georgens, Tom" <Tom.Georgens@netapp.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:10:13 -0700
As long as we are shortening by 6 hours, why not another 6?

At 24 hours, those that want to shorten the contest are even happier.
For those that wish the contest was 48 hours, they can operate in two
halves with two different calls.

This satisfies the two extreme positions, which seem to dominate the
rhetoric

73, Tom W2SC