Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:11:08 +0000
> Does anyone want to argue that using a "Code Reader" is NOT assistance.

Sure, I'll argue that!  You are arguing that a piece of software/hardware
that operates slower and less accurately than your brain is 'assistance' in
a contest environment, bull!  I consider a code reader, any code reader,
including those built in to WL and the many other available ones, as exactly
the same as a rtty demodulator, and those are not considered assistance in
any contest.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net