Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:02:03 -0500
>You are arguing that a piece of software/hardware
>that operates slower and less accurately than your brain is
'assistance' in
>a contest environment, bull!

Come on Dave! With all due respect, your brain, my brain and our peer's
brains are certainly not capable of simultaneously listening to and
decoding every signal within a 48 kHz, 96 kHz or 192 kHz spectrum of
bandwidth.

Assuming scientists are correct, and we are only using 10% of our
available brain power, perhaps, it could be possible for us to do this,
but it isn't possible right now.

Seriously, you're joking right? <grin>

David ~ KY1V