Re: [CQ-Contest] The dupes?

To: "'Jim Rhodes'" <k0xu@longlines.com>, "'CQ-Contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The dupes?
From: "Jukka Klemola" <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:30:41 +0200
All,
as there has been also others replying I am not behaving correctly ..

I am puzzled.

My justification for saying QSO B4 is that I have the station call in my
log.

The station calling me for a second time is either of the two:
1.      paper log without updated dupesheet
2.      computer log that I am not in

The first is that I accept and understand.

But the second is something that needs a review.
So I have the station?s call in my log but he does not have my call in
his log.

My interpretation has been the first QSO is an error in his log or a
potential NIL for me.

So, I initiate discussion of the line in my log whether it is something
I need to work on or we both need to work on.

For Jim especially .. have you considered you have logged a bad call and
when the other wants to discuss about it during the contest and on the
band/mode in question, you discard the initiative?

Or how do you see this?

73
jukka OH6LI