Re: [CQ-Contest] The dupes?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The dupes?
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:32:05 -0500
Usually, when I operate from a DX location (~4500...6000 Q's in one weekend)
I end up with about 150...250 dupes.
Imagine, it's like 2 (or even more!) HOURS you are operating for nothing!
It's just wasted time. And others that you did not work because of that. I
log all the dupes, because that's the best you can do for yourself with
existing LOG checking system.
There are dupes and dupes. But sometimes I feel the same way as Steve, K0SR.
Some dudes don't bother with any type of dupe checking (or even logging?)
and call you 3,4, 5 or even more times during the Contest.
That's frustrating...

Yuri  VE3DZ